Friday, April 08, 2005

MarkCity is dead...

...long live NewMarkCity!

Future civilisations might speculate about the mythical MarkCity in the same way people talk about Atlantis. What happened to it? Did it ever really exist? Was it brought down by earthquakes, alien invasion or apathy? The truth is more prosaic: the bloody comments feature stopped working and the site went into, if not meltdown then at least slowdown.

You'll have to bear with me while I get the links set up again and make this place look like it actually belongs to me, rather than one of those off-the-peg Blogger sites.

But this is our new home now. Change your bookmarks, bring all your friends. And welcome to the new home of ramblings about rats, girls called Butter, toys, indie bands, reality TV, Japanese stuff, books and many other exciting/trivial things beside.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Ahh, glad to have you back! I sent you an email recently about the lack of comments, but I don't know if you got that.

If these comments give you a hard time don't be surprised. HaloScan usually works a lot better.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Hi Brian - yes, got your email. Sorry I didn't reply - I have an inbox full of emails that I haven't answered. I'll wait and see if these comments work properly. I was using Enetation before.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Dave said...

NewMarkCity, is that like New Labour, selling out your old principles to attract other home owners. I'm just waiting for the first NewMarkCity Pod cast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home