Friday, May 20, 2005

Everyone out?

The comments on the original MarkCity appear to be working again, so I'm thinking about going back there. I preferred the old site and since moving here I've hardly posted. So let's take a vote. Should we move back to the old skool MarkCity?

I do have a number of excuses why I haven't posted for ages. There was the whole house-moving thang, and apart from the DIY bit below I haven't even told you about the floorboard nightmare, when the fitters turned up to lay our new flooring only to refuse to do it because it was crookeder (is that a word?) than Shane McGowan's teeth, downing tools and leaving me sobbing on the floor. It's fixed now, to cut a long horror story short. Then I went to New York for a week, managing not to get arrested by any Subway cops. I will write that up, though I don't know if I'll have time this weekend. We had some sad news yesterday - Claire's grandad died - so we have a funeral to go to next week. Please bear with me - I will be back. But will it be here or on the old site? Let me know.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Old site had the better banner and layout, I suppose. Either is fine with me.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Dave said...

do you pay for your blog space? they uesd to charge didnt they. I'm not the best with computers but i managed to put a little picture in my title bar - www.onelesscar.blogspot.com - (shameless plug for my blog) so if you fiddled about with some of their templates you could probably come up with something nice. But we had got comfortable with the old one.Depends whether you have the time or not. Looks like they are going to let you send pictures from a camera phone straight to the blog aswell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home